Canon PIXMA MX525
Canon PIXMA MX525 Perfect for a high-performance office or home All-in-One with print, photocopy, scan and fax capabilities is ideal for small offices or home environments. With Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, devices can be shared between multiple PCs while a 6.2cm TFT screen with Dual Function Panel allows printing without a PC.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Cloud Link Print attachments Google Docs, Gmails, photos and PDFs from virtually anywhere using Google Cloud Print. Generate calendars, download stationery and other templates directly from the PIXMA Cloud. Get more out of your printer with the freedom of printing directly from the Internet. Print photos in seconds from CANON iMAGE GATEWAY or Google Picasa online album without using a PC
- A dedicated high yield document and photo printer
- Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages
- 4x6” borderless photos in approx. 60 secs
- Sleek, compact design to integrate fully within your home/office.
- High volume cost effective printing.
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology
- Print high volume documents and photos
- Pigment black and dye color inks
- High-resolution photo printing
- One Stop creative software
- Easy to refill ink tanks
- Print documents with sharp text
- Micro ink droplets for precise printing
Compatibility Operating System:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-bit)
- MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.
- Linux (32/64-bit)
Here we have provided the printer driver for this series, you can download it according to the operating system you use. For how to install the driver you do not have to worry you can follow the guidelines we have given below.
How to Download, Setup, and Installation Procedures:
1. You can follow the instructions below to install the driver!
2. Download the file. Then find the location where the file is stored, check the settings of your computer.
3. Double click on the "settings" file to begin the setup screen.
4. It's so easy you just follow the instructions on the screen to install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
5. When finished restart Your computer system or laptop.
6. Then print checks and check out the reviews
How to Uninstall or Remove:
1. You can follow the instructions below to uninstall the driver!
2. Open the Start Menu
3. Click Control Panel.
4. In the Control Panel for the selected file
5. Then click on Uninstall the Program.
6. After the Uninstall process is completed
7. Restart your computer
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download For Windows
Download → MX525 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download → MX525 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
Download → MX525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download For Mac
Download → MX525 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)
Download → MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)
Download → ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)
Download → MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)
Download → MX525 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)
Download → ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download For Linux
Download → ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)
Download → IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)
Download → MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download → MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download → MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download → MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Above we already provide the download link, you can easily download the driver you want. But if any one of the downloads links misbehaving/defective you can report to admin CANON DRIVER DOWNLOAD or you can send us feedback form on our contact page which already provide.