Canon PIXMA MX475
The Canon PIXMA MX475 All-in-One device incorporates print, copy, scan, and fax functionality. To improve office processes, the new model includes multi-page copying and scanning, thanks to a high-speed 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, for efficient document archiving.
- Affordable All-In-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Wireless connectivity for easy sharing around the home or office
- Quick processing of multipage documents with 30 sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint support
- Enjoy A4 document print speed of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm colour
- Affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One: Ideal for everyday functionality at home or in a small office, this wireless All-In-One with print, copy, scan and fax lets you share its functions between multiple PCs as well as mobile devices. It also features a compact FastFront design to simplify paper loading and ink replacement.
- Smartphone and tablet ready: Download the Canon PRINT app and enjoy the flexibility to print from, and scan to, your smart devices over the Wi-Fi network. With Apple AirPrint support, you can print direct from Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Google Cloud Print support is also provided.
- High-quality, fast: Canon’s FINE ink technology ensures fast, superior quality printing every time – from vivid and glossy graphics to business documents of outstanding clarity. Enjoy A4 print speeds of 9.7 ipm mono or 5.5 ipm colour and an A4 colour page copies in around 24 seconds.
- Save money on ink: Print more for less. Optional XL cartridges deliver significantly more pages and last longer between ink replacements – ideal if you print frequently - and can deliver up to 50% savings per page compared to their standard equivalents.
- Auto Document Feeder: For maximum productivity, a fully-integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning, copying or faxing of large documents quick and easy.
- Access Point Mode: Access Point mode allows you to print wirelessly on demand from portable devices direct to the printer, without accessing a secure Wi-Fi network.
How to Download, Setup, and Installation Procedures:
- You can follow the instructions below to install the driver!
- Download the file. Then find the location where the file is stored, check the settings of your computer.
- Double click on the "settings" file to begin the setup screen.
- It's so easy you just follow the instructions on the screen to install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
- When finished restart Your computer system or laptop.
- Then print checks and check out the reviews
Support Operating System:
Windows 10 (32/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP (32/64-bit), MacOS 10.12 (sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (MOntain Lion), MAC OS X 107 (Lion), MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), MAC OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Linux (32/64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver & Software For Windows
Download > MX475 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download > MX475 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download > MX475 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver & Software Driver For Mac OS
Download > MX475 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download > MX475 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download > MX475 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download > Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Driver For Linux
Download > MX475 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download > MX475 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
How to Uninstall or Remove Drivers:
- You can follow the instructions below to uninstall the driver!
- Open the Start Menu
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel for the selected file
- Then click on Uninstall the Program.
- After the Uninstall process is completed
- Restart your computer
Above we already provide the download link, you can easily download the driver you want. But if any one of the downloads links misbehaving/defective you can report to admin CANON DRIVER DOWNLOAD or you can send us feedback form on our contact page which already provide.