Canon PIXMA MX360
The Canon Pixma MX360 was first introduced by Canon in January during CES 2011. It is an entry level model designed for small office/home office use, alongside the Pixma MX410. We have already reviewed the leading flagship inkjet out of the bunch, the Pixma MX882, and the inkjet that is one step down from it, the Pixma MX420.
Now we will take a look at the MX360. This four-in-one can print, scan, copy, and fax and connects to a computer via HighSpeed USB 2.0 (note that the MX410 has wireless connectivity). It has an automatic document feeder that can fit up to 30 sheets and a 100-sheet rear feed tray. We tested the MX360 and found that it can print up to 8 black and white pages per minute under the default settings. The MX360 has a list price of $79.99; check out our full review below to find out if this is the suitable inkjet for your office at that price.
PIXMA MX360 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 4-in-1 inkjet: print, scan, copy and fax
- Advertised print speeds: up to 8.4 ipm in black, 4.8 ipm in color
- Print resolution: up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in color and up to 600 x 600 dpi in black
- Full dot matrix LCD panel
- Full HD movie print
- 30-sheet automatic document feeder
- Front side PictBridge/USB port
- Paper capacity: 100-sheet rear fed tray
- Connectivity: HiSpeed USB 2.0
- Operating systems: Windows and Mac OS
- Energy Star compliant
- 1-year limited warranty with Canon’s Instant Exchange Program
How to Download, Setup, and Installation Procedures:
- You can follow the instructions below to install the driver!
- Download the file. Then find the location where the file is stored, check the settings of your computer.
- Double click on the "settings" file to begin the setup screen.
- It's so easy you just follow the instructions on the screen to install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
- When finished restart Your computer system or laptop.
- Then print checks and check out the reviews
How to Uninstall or Remove:
- You can follow the instructions below to uninstall the driver!
- Open the Start Menu
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel for the selected file
- Then click on Uninstall the Program.
- After the Uninstall process is completed
- Restart your computer
Support Operating System:
Windows 10 (32/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP (32/64-bit), MacOS 10.12 (sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (MOntain Lion), MAC OS X 107 (Lion), MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), MAC OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Linux (32/64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver For Windows
Download > Canon PIXMA MX360 Scanner Driver for All Windows
Download > Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)
Download > Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver For Mac OS
Download > Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver for Mac OS
Download > Canon PIXMA MX360 Scanner Driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver For Linux
Download > Canon PIXMA MX360 Linux IJ Scanner Driver
Download > Canon PIXMA MX360 Linux IJ Printer Driver
Above we already provide the download link, you can easily download the driver you want. But if any one of the downloads links misbehaving/defective you can report to admin CANON DRIVER DOWNLOAD or you can send us feedback form on our contact page which already provide.