Canon PIXMA MG8250
Canon launched the Pixma MG8250 in August 2011 at the same time as the MG6250. They are both premium all-in-one printers with a matte black finish and connect to the new Pixma Cloud Link allowing printing from mobile devices. The MG8250, on test here, has an RRP of £299.00.
The canon Pixma MG8250 uses 6 inks and delivers up to 9600dpi print resolution and Canon's Fine print head technology, with minimum 1pl ink droplets, provides photo-lab quality 10x15cm borderless prints in approximately 20 seconds, plus fast ISO ESAT speeds of 12.5 ipm for mono and 9.3 ipm for colour.
Navigating the MG8250 is performed via the Intelligent Touch System, which is integrated into the surface as well as an 8.8cm / 3.64 inch TFT display. The built-in wi-fi makes it easy for multiple users to print and scan from laptops, computers and mobile devices.
The Auto Duplex Print allows printing on both sides of the paper, with 2-way paper feeds allowing you to load photo and plain paper at the same time. You can also print onto compatible CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs as well as scan 35mm film with up to 4800dpi resolution.
The Canon software allows you to turn movie moments into Full HD prints including Merge Frames and Layout Print. You can also apply Fun Filter Effects with Easy-PhotoPrint EX. Creative Park Premium is an online service that lets you download photos, illustrations, paper crafts and much more, from internationally recognised photographers & artists.
- Premium Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Intelligent Touch System
- 6 Single Inks, up to 9600dpi, min 1pl quality
- ISO ESAT speed 12.5 mono/9.3 colour ipm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 20sec
- 35mm film / slide scanning
- Full HD Movie Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Premium wireless All-In-One with 8.8cm / 3.46 inch TFT display
- Intelligent Touch System
- 6 single ink tanks, up to 9600dpi and minimum 1pl droplets
- Ultimate quality colour and greyscale printing
- Auto Duplex, 2 way paper feed and Direct Disc Print
- Access to Creative Park Premium when used with genuine inks
Download / Installation Procedures:
1. Click the link, select [Save], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file. Memo : If you select [Run] or [Open] instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Support Operating System:
Windows 10 (32/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP (32/64-bit), MacOS 10.12 (sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (MOntain Lion), MAC OS X 107 (Lion), MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), MAC OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Linux (32/64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver For Windows
Download > MG8250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download > MG8250 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download > MG8250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver For Mac OS
Download > MG8250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download > MG8250 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.2b (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download > MG8250 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver For Linux
Download > MG8250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download > MG8250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Above we already provide the download link, you can easily download the driver you want. But if any one of the downloads links misbehaving/defective you can report to admin CANON DRIVER DOWNLOAD, or you can send us feedback form on our contact page which already provide.