Canon PIXMA MG5750 Driver DownloadCanon's PIXMA MG5750 is the current in a long line of inkjet multifunction peripherals (MFPs) made for the house. It's a squat, wise looking gadget, made from top quality black plastics. It's quite well specified: it could print, check and replicate, print automatically on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), and you could connect and share it on a wireless network. There's no fax modem, nonetheless. As you could anticipate, there's assistance for printing from or scanning to shadow services including Google Drive, however signing the printer up is much more involved than it is for products from competing makers such as HP.
As a mid-range tool, this PIXMA gets Canon's uncommon five-ink print engine, which combines dye-based black, cyan, magenta and yellow inks with a larger, pigment black container for better message printing. While that's a good idea, we're dissatisfied that the MG5750 is lumbered with a cumbersome control system. Instead of touch input, its menus are browsed with a four-way rocker button paired with three specialized switches listed below the display - we have actually long criticised this arrangement, which can be inconsistent and also confusing.
The MG5750 inherits one more attribute we've criticised prior to. Its ink cartridges are gotten to by increasing up the cantilevered control panel, however the gain access to is a bit limited at the rear of each slot. Also, although the slots are plainly significant, it is literally possible to insert the dye-based cartridges in the wrong port - we're uncertain why there's no keying to stop this. The printer's paper trays have an uncommon layout where printed pages splash onto a quit that rotates from the input tray - it looks basic, however the cool layout does keep everything tidy.
Thankfully, these relatively minor grumbles could not spoil another great mid-range residence MFP. While it isn't really specifically fast, it delivered conventional high quality message at 11.5 pages each minute (ppm), and created our facility colour graphics examination at 3.6 ppm, which is fine at this price. The scanner was quick enough at reduced resolutions, with a 300 dots per inch (dpi) A4 check requiring just 19 seconds, but also using a USB link, we needed 103 secs to capture a postcard-sized photo at 1,200 dpi. Making a black copy of an A4 web page took just 13 secs, however in colour this rose to 30 secs.
Undoubtedly, this MFP's finest function is the all-round excellent quality of its outcomes. Text and also graphics published on ordinary paper were bold and also crisp, while its photo prints were comparable to you'll receive from a mid-range inkjet - without grain, as well as impressively sharp. Xeroxes were faithful to the initial, while scans were likewise sharp, with exact colours and a high dynamic range.
Adhere to Canon's XL ink cartridges as well as this MFP will print each A4 page of combined text and also graphics for concerning 6.3 p, which is affordable. While we've a couple of small appointments about its style, the MG5750 is inexpensive to acquire as well as run, has suitable rates and also provides wonderful top quality results. It's a terrific all-rounder for the house, as well as wins our Ideal Buy honor.
- A dedicated high yield document and photo printer
- Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages
- 4x6” borderless photos in approx. 60 secs
- Sleek, compact design to integrate fully within your home/office.
- High volume cost effective printing.
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology
- Print high volume documents and photos
- Pigment black and dye color inks
- High-resolution photo printing
- One Stop creative software
- Easy to refill ink tanks
- Print documents with sharp text
- Micro ink droplets for precise printing
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,.NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
- Download the file. Then find the location where the file is stored, check the settings of your computer.
- Double click on the "settings" file to begin the setup screen.
- It's so easy you just follow the instructions on the screen to install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
- When finished restart Your computer system or laptop.
- Then print checks and check out the reviews
- Open the Start Menu
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel for the selected file
- Then click on Uninstall the Program.
- After the Uninstall process is completed
- Restart your computer
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Driver Download
MG5750 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG5750 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG5750 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MG5750 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
MG5750 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
MG5750 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
MG5750 series IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
MG5750 series IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
MG5750 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG5750 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Above we already provide the download link, you can easily download the driver you want. But if any one of the downloads links misbehaving/defective you can report to admin CANON DRIVERS DOWNLOAD, or you can send us feedback form on our contact page which already provide. Thanks